Monday, May 2

A grand day out!!

So what did I do? I started at the Grand Designs Live exhibition at ExCel and saw John Burton Race giving a cookery demo.


I walked around the outside and realised how near London City Airport was!


Got the tube to Stratford and caught a glimpse if the Olympic Park, but then forgot to take a photo!!
The final stop was Canary Wharf.


This is somewhere I must go back to as I discovered a huge shopping mall underneath it!
A fab day out!! Now what does today bring?? Come back tomorrow to find out!!

3 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

it looks like you had alovely day out in London. Did you buy anything at the grand designs fair? x

misteejay said...

What a super day.

You aren't the only one who forgets to take photos, LOL, a whole group of us visited the View Tube so that we could see the Olympic site and not one of us took a pic of...the View Tube.

Toni xx

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great day out. We don't live too far away from London City airport (about 30 mins drive)