Here I am in pink mode!! I'm really enjoying the challenge of using up scraps to make cards. I'm also getting through my supply of old peel offs and stickers. The master plan is to use it all up so I can start buying stash again which is more 'me' as crafter now and not several years ago. The cards I don't keep to send myself or to give as gifts, will either go to sell at school for the kids stall at the summer fair or to the charity shop.


2 comments:
I'm very impressed with the number of cards you've made lately. I like the fact that you then intend to go and buy more stash once you've worked your way through the current supply. That is similar to my way of thinking! Do you have a craft shop you go to or do you order online?
Great cards and it's always good to use up the stash!
Post a Comment