A gallery of my creations with a splash of what dddeeebbbzzz does!
Wednesday, March 4
Use-It-Up again!!
Bits and bobs from m DCWV Glitter and neutral stacks.
The decoupage fairy is from a new kit I bought from Ideal World - 10 sheets decoupage fairies, backing papers, stickers, cards and loads more for less than £10! I think these will go down well with the kids at the school fair.
More monochrome with DCWV glitter stack! I really am having a problem throwing away the tiniest scraps now!! I'll just make smaller cards!!
Hi Deb, thanks for the comment on my blog - you guessed right, it was the Croydon Ikea. We're almost in the middle between the Croydon and the Thurrock stores but I know how to get to the Croydon store better.
3 comments:
I'm dreadful for keeping even the smallest bits of cards and papers - some day they will come in handy!
Lovely cards.
Linda x
Lovely cards ... missed you too ...as for throwing things away ... don't look at me ... I am just going to buy a bigger house :0))
Hi Deb, thanks for the comment on my blog - you guessed right, it was the Croydon Ikea. We're almost in the middle between the Croydon and the Thurrock stores but I know how to get to the Croydon store better.
Post a Comment