Sunday, April 19

70th Birthday

I've been out to lunch today at a surprise party for my aunt and uncle who both celebrate their 70th birthday this week.
I was a bit stumped as to what to do for a card until I found this fab piece of turquoise paper with glittery stars. (It's probably a Christmas paper, but who cares!!)
I made a tri fold A5 card using the edge of the paper to create a border. Glittery chipboard letters for the numbers and initials. - I added more glitter with sparkly embossing powder.
The next inside layer has embossed paper, acetate swirls, gem flowers and glittery stuff.
The inside is a different turquoise paper in the middle with more embossed paper.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely PPs and great card.

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

Lovely card Deb, hope you enjoyed the party (and that your aunt and uncle did too!)