Tuesday, April 14

Jolly Nation rocks!!

I'm addicted to decoupage at the moment! Here is the pile of Jolly Nation characters I've made.

They are really easy to make and look really cute. 
When I'm making up the cards I tend to work in batches of similar designs with different papers. I've also discovered Safmat - I can print my own sentiments which then can be used as rub ons. They are virtually invisible. I disguise the edges by printing a border which then looks like matting and layering. (The best wishes sentiment is one of mine. The others actually came from a sheet of wedding rub ons and I just chose the bits I wanted!)



4 comments:

misteejay said...

They are cute. I used some of the rubber stamps at a workshop last year - the ballet dancer is really sweet.

Toni :o)

Roz said...

Wow you've been busy!! All that work! They look great, well done.


Love Roz

Unknown said...

That's a whole lot of decoupage! Great characters.

Claire said...

Thats a lot of little characters!, Lovely cards.
x