Saturday, March 12

I promise

I have been to our Guiding County Day today. It's a long time since I have been to one and had a lovely time meeting old friends and swapping ideas with other Brownie Guiders. As well as coming away with a notebook of activities, I also came away with a new Promise Badge. ( I mislaid mine a while ago). It occurred to me that I have never recorded my Guiding over the past 30 odd years. I have a single photo of me as a Brownie somewhere and some from events as an adult. So, I make a new promise that somewhen this year I am going to find those pictures and scrap them!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

My Mum was a Brown Owl and I attended both Brownies & Guides so I look forward to seeing your pics - I don't have any from this part of my growing up. However, I do still have my Brownie uniform complete with tie, belt & beret - perhaps I should take some pics of that.

Toni :o)