Sunday, March 13

Patchwork

I was determined to find some crafty time today. I find it is so easy to get engrossed in techie stuff like blogs, Facebook, Twitter and e-mails, that suddenly an hour or two have passed by unnoticed and it's time to move on to do something else that isn't crafting.
Well I decided to attack the scraps box. I began with an ideas if making a patchwork effect card.
It was fiddly and I didn't like it!! I changed the embellishment.

I still didn't like it that much!! So I decided to create the effect using woven paper strips.
I like this one more. The only problem is that in cutting the strips I'm left with even more scraps as I can't use the small bits I originally intended!!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Isn't it always the way...something happens to skupper our good intentions. Great card.

Toni :o)