Well, not really - but with a slightly less than perfect arm I have been able to make some very simple Christmas cards. I used some tags which I bought from QVC ages ago and some HOTP Christmas papers. I simply folded back the front part of the card in half, covered the inside and outside with paper and added the tags which I had matted into several layers of contrasting card - a great way to use up bits and pieces. I then added a few embellishments in some. Easy Peasy!!
Here are some of my favourites:
3 comments:
Now they look super Debbie, dodgy arm or not.
Love the snowman one, and the Santa and....oh heck, love them all LOL
Toni :o)
Those are so cute! I love that style of tag! A good day's work I'd say!
Oooooo lovely cards you made!
Can't tell you have a dodgy arm through your cards, they are fab! You are very good getting your cards done
Post a Comment