A gallery of my creations with a splash of what dddeeebbbzzz does!
96? umm, so what you gonna be doing tomorrow LOLGreat cards Debbie.Toni :o)
I love the tag cards you are making just now. Very pretty xxhow's you?
Oh these are brilliant, little works of art on the tags. Not sure I could manage 96!
The cards are absolutely beautiful. Been some time since I've had a chance to look at your blog so have a lot of catching up to do. I really like the new design.
Hi Debs,love your christmas cards - haven'tstarted mine yet... eek! wonder do i get a pass this year???
Wow Debbie you've been busy. Great cards - I love the reindeer!
Fabulous cards and where are you????????? I miss you :0(
Been missing ya...hope all is well.Wishing you all the best for a great Christmas and a Happy 2009Toni :o)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
96? umm, so what you gonna be doing tomorrow LOL
Great cards Debbie.
Toni :o)
I love the tag cards you are making just now. Very pretty xx
how's you?
Oh these are brilliant, little works of art on the tags. Not sure I could manage 96!
The cards are absolutely beautiful. Been some time since I've had a chance to look at your blog so have a lot of catching up to do. I really like the new design.
Hi Debs,
love your christmas cards - haven'tstarted mine yet... eek! wonder do i get a pass this year???
Wow Debbie you've been busy. Great cards - I love the reindeer!
Fabulous cards and where are you????????? I miss you :0(
Been missing ya...hope all is well.
Wishing you all the best for a great Christmas and a Happy 2009
Toni :o)
Post a Comment