Saturday, October 4

Birthday Book

Last week it was my friend Charlol's birthday, so I took the opportunity to use my new Bind-It-All to make her a special birthday book.
I found stuff on the internet about her star sign, birth date, people born on her birthday etc and then raided her blog for pictures of her interests. I used lots of my Scrapagogo kit and loads of stickers and embellishments.
This was my first proper crafting project since the fractured elbow and I really enjoyed it! The worst bit is trying to hold down stuff when I'm using my craft knife! The elbow is actually fine but I'm having a bit of a problem with my wrist - could be soft tissue damage or could have been another fracture that was missed - will find out more at the fracture clinic in a couple of weeks. I'm now back at school properly and am getting to grips with being in front of a class again!






5 comments:

Rhona said...

What a great idea, hope she liked it. Hopefully your wrist may just have weakened with it being in plaster and it'll strengthen up again soon. Wouldn't be much fun if it was another fracture!

Unknown said...

What a lovely gift - really beautiful

Macpurp said...

glad to hear you are managing to craft again ...hopefully you will be back to 100% soon.
this gift is wonderful!

what a lovely gift to give xxx

misteejay said...

What a fab book - glad to see you crafting, hope the elbow is mending nicely.

Toni :o)

Charlol said...

I loved it!!!! My favourite card and I keep looking at it!!! Really really want a BIA now!!! am hoping to blog the whole book today.