Sunday, February 15

Another week, another Flavia

Yes, I'm still in Lilacs and Lemons mode! Another birthday card! Happy Birthday Jilly!
I'm now on half term and am in craft mode! Have made a couple of notebooks and two cards so far. Off to work on a CJ entry. Due to a variety of circumstances the CJ I'm in got a little bit backed up and I have three entries to do this week. I'm really looking forward to a mega crafting session!! Whoopee!!
(Sorry about the photo - it looks very washed out here. It's actually much more vibrant!)

3 comments:

misteejay said...

That is beautiful.

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

You really are doing well with your card making at the moment. Another lovely card.

Charlol said...

Ooooo love Flavia!!! I have been scrapping (have we changed places???) Love the fact it's half term and crafting time!!! Have looked at cinema BTW and I don't mind what we see....