So here are the first couple I made. I shall share a couple each day as I'm back at school next week and won't have much crafting time again until Easter!!
Sunday, February 22
Daily decoupage - 1
Well, it's been half term for me but my plans went slightly awry when I went down with a filthy cold. Since Thursday I've only been feeling well enough for sleeping, eating, watching TV and crafting! I recently ordered a 'Big and Beautiful' die cut decoupage kit from QVC. The idea was for the kids at school to make the cards and sell them at our Summer Fair. I didn't really feel up to anything too complicated, so I've been up to my ears in foam pads and have made loads of cards. The decoupage ones were really easy as they also came with matching papers and a variety of sentiments. I've also been able to use up loads of scraps. I've now ordered some different decoupage cards for the kids to try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They look very cuddly!!! I really want to be at home and craft more don't feel I have had enough time off. You must be feeling this more since you have been buggy!!!
Hope you are better soon..
Have finished Pam's card and Liz asked for a card which is nearly finished too. Woohoo!
Lovely cards Debbie.
Sorry you've not been too well, hope you are on the mend now.
Toni :o)
Cute cards Deb. Hope you're feeling a bit better now
Post a Comment