A gallery of my creations with a splash of what dddeeebbbzzz does!
Ah, but at least you have managed to use some to decorate your organiser LOLToni :o)
You have been busy! Sure it'll help when you come to use them =)
Love that idea, I ahve loads of stickers too, and hardly use any !
This is such a cool idea. If only I could get around to being this organised, I might finally work out what stash I have and start using it up x
what a great idea! i am needing to sort mine out.....its on my to do list!!xxx
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah, but at least you have managed to use some to decorate your organiser LOL
Toni :o)
You have been busy! Sure it'll help when you come to use them =)
Love that idea, I ahve loads of stickers too, and hardly use any !
This is such a cool idea. If only I could get around to being this organised, I might finally work out what stash I have and start using it up x
what a great idea! i am needing to sort mine out.....its on my to do list!!
xxx
Post a Comment