Wednesday, May 27
Hooked on stamping!!
I've never really been into stamping. That was until I bought the Daisy and Dandelion kits from QVC with stamps included!! Around the same time I bought some watercolour pencils from Ideal World, so I had no excuse not to have a go and I'm now addicted!! I love these teddies as they can be used for lots of different occasions. The pencils make life so easy - a quick scribble with the pencils and a splosh of water and they're done!! I used my new Dreamkutz machine to cut loads of 4 inch squares and that has meant that I have used up loads of 12 x 12 inserts which came with different albums and are a bit too plain for scrapbook backgrounds. I've also been able to use up some of my massive pile of scraps!! Woohoo!! There will be loads more cards coming to a blog near you soon!!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
These stamps are fab, aren't they. Glad you've found the delights of watercolour pencils they are fun and as you say, very quick to use.
Love your teddies.
Toni :o)
Fabulous cards, there'll be no stopping you now and you can still decoupage them too.
Post a Comment