A gallery of my creations with a splash of what dddeeebbbzzz does!
Saturday, May 2
Paddington comes to town!
This month's Crafts Beautiful comes with a 24 page Paddington themed paper pack with pictures, tags and sentiments.
I've had a lovely afternoon creating these cards using bits of old stash for matting and layering. There's tons in the pack, so it should keep me going over the Bank Holiday weekend!
SNAP! I got that magazine too and started immediately. Love Paddington as it took me back to my childhood. Not seen anything from QVC so bought Duggy's action DVD v1 & 2 instead.
2 comments:
Gosh you were quick off the mark with these, only just got my copy.
Thanks for the inspiration to dip into these papers.
Toni :o)
SNAP! I got that magazine too and started immediately. Love Paddington as it took me back to my childhood. Not seen anything from QVC so bought Duggy's action DVD v1 & 2 instead.
Post a Comment