Friday, September 26

I'm back!!!

Woohoo!! Here I am!!
The elbow is on the mend and is much more mobile now, so I've been able to do a touch of crafting. Last weekend I did make a card and an altered plaster tin for my friend Charlol who was my nurse through all my ills, but I forgot to photograph it!!
With a posting deadline for my CJ on Monday, and the fact that I'm going back to work properly next Tuesday, I've had a proper at home sick day and completed my entry.
As usual you only get a sneaky peek and will have to wait until April for the final reveals!! The theme for these pages is 'Special Moments'.




11 comments:

misteejay said...

Glad everything is progressing well with the elbow Debbie. The CJ looks very interesting.

Toni :o)

mandijane said...

good to have you 'back'

Paige said...

pleased to read you're back ;)
loving the colours, bling and loopy trim on the CJ.

~Emma~ said...

Sorry I've not been in touch babe but am so glad to hear that things are on the mend! I can't wait to see the finished CJ but I hate the way you torment us! LOL! Hugs Em.x

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

aww glad to see you back scrapping again, can't wait to see what you've been doing !!!

voodoo vixen said...

Glad your managing to craft again now the elbow is healing up. Your CJ entry looks interesting!!

Unknown said...

It is great to have you back and crafting again X

Rhona said...

Glad to see you back in blogland and on the mend. Love the sneak peeks but they always leave you wanting to see more ;o)

Unknown said...

Great to hear your back and crafting again. Your CJ looks great.

Jazzy1972 said...

Ooooo this looks yummy. It will be so fun to see you reveal all the CJ entries you have done, in April.

Jay xx

Inspiration Alley said...

I'm so behind with reading blogs that I didn't realise that you'd had problems with your elbow. Glad to read that it healed quickly though. I'm enjoying catching up with your blog.