Thursday, January 1

Happy New Year!!!

Hello all!!! 
Hope you've all had a great Christmas and New Year.
Sorry I've been away so long. Life got a bit hectic with the fractured elbow, a visit from Ofsted, Christmas stuff at school and life in general. There was either no real time to craft or I was just too tired!!!
So one of my New Year's Resolutions is to craft more and blog more. I'm now off to find some pictures of the little bit of crafting I have done recently and will be back with them later!
Happy 2009!
Love Debbie x

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely to have you back - hope you have a very crafty 2009.

Toni :o)

Paige said...

Lovely to have you back......... hope the arm is al healed now and you had a good break form school. enjoy the new year and maybe see you sometime in 2009?

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

You're back! I kept checking. Have a great NY!

Rhona said...

Good to see you back again! Hope the arm is back to normal (as far as it can be) and that we see more of you again in 2009. Wishing you all the best for the New Year - anything exciting lined up?