Monday, February 28

Back to reality

Well it's back to work and the desk was soon covered in 'stuff'.


However I can still have my craft fix on the 60" whiteboard in my room!!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Gosh there's a load of stuff on that desk...

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

Thanks for the comments on my blog - hope you got to see Alice's video, she's so cute! :) I'm so glad you popped back to my blog because I'd changed computer and didn't have your blog address any more. Now I can catch up on what you've been up to :)
I did have to laugh at your last post; Emily learnt a valuable lesson during the half term holidays about getting things done nearer the beginning and not leaving it till the last minute ;o) Let's just say we had some melt down yesterday when she realised how much work she still had to do! xx

Kate said...

I knew there was a reason for having those whiteboards lol. :0)
Kate x