Thursday, February 17

Birthday book (1)

When I decided to make a book for my sister I raided my stash for muted papers. We are completely different on just about every way so the pinks and purples were a no no! These tones worked really well with the black and white photos.
I actually won a photo competition with the left hand picture. In the good old days of 1968 the first prize was 25p!!



(Sorry the photo is a little small. I edited it on my iPhone and am not sure how to change the size!!)

3 comments:

misteejay said...

The book looks great Debbie - well done on your prize-winning photo...25p gosh a whole 5/- (shillings).

Toni xx

Scrappy~Sarah said...

looks great I am sure she loved it :)

My not so simple life said...

lol. Can you imagine winning 25p now. Love the photos and the book. :)