
For months now I have been trying to get my hands on tickets for Take That at Wembley. Couldn't get anywhere near a ticket when they first came out and I've been watching loads on e-bay and making lots of unsuccessful bids. Along the way I had a bit of a disaster when I didn't read the description properly and ended up with one ticket for a Saturday night performance. Obviously I didn't want to go on my own so that one will be back for sale shortly. Anyway, this evening I put a fairly cheeky bid in on a couple of tickets and got them!! Have just phoned a friend and told her that I'd got them and she screamed down the phone!! What a lovely start to the holiday!! Maybe the excitement will take the edge off my flying nerves!!
2 comments:
Ooooooooo lucky you - how very exciting.
Have a great trip - you'll be fine on the plane.
Toni :o)
How fantastic, I do enjoy Take That and their last concert was fantastic (seen on TV not in real life :( ) xx
Post a Comment