Monday, September 15

14 days

Well, the sling may be off but I'm still not back to work. I went to see the doctor today and I'm still not back to teaching for another two weeks at least. Not too sure how I feel about that as I miss the kids, but it's a great chance to catch up on the paperwork.
Haven't got round to crafting yet but hope to have a go at some cards later this week - watch this space!!!

8 comments:

misteejay said...

How's the sting doing, too?

Toni :o)

Macpurp said...

hope you are finding plenty to keep you interested. & keep your mind off missing the kids.

hope you heal quickly xxx

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh glad your arm is doing better, hope you get back to work soon and will watch for some cards going up xx

Unknown said...

I am still here ... watching!

Make sure you take it easy - I am kind of thinking the Doctor did n't actually give you the time off to do paperwork!!!

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Hope you manage to get some crafting done. I've just taken my husband to the airport - he's away for a week - so I'm going to do some crafting today after not going near my stash for nearly a fortnight, yay!

Rhona said...

Just checking to see if you'd posted anything. Hope the arm is feeling better.

Unknown said...

Flobbalob to you too ... now hurry home ... I miss you XXX

Unknown said...

yoo hoo how are you doing now debs???? hope you are finding the re-use of your arm!
louise xx