Monday, September 1

More Belinda

The next exciting instalment of Belinda's adventures! 
Only two more episodes to go! 
I really miss being able to craft at the moment. I'm off to the doctor today to see how much I should be using my arm and what exercises I need to do to help it get better!!! Hopefully I'll be able start crafting again soon!




7 comments:

Rhona said...

Belinda has been busy, not surprised she was tired - she's only got little legs ;o). Perhaps after this album you could do one about a day in the life of Belinda? Glad you're still able to scrapbook.

Kerry said...

Looks like she is having a fab time. Loving the blog makeover

Charlol said...

Belinda sounds like she had a fab time. Looking forward to reading the story to the children they are going to love it!!!

Unknown said...

Belinda certainly knows how to party! You should have said you were that close to my castle ... I could have put the kettle on ;0)

misteejay said...

Poor Belinda...all that walking LOL

Has Belinda thought of having her own blog?

Toni :o)

mandijane said...

Brill :) This is going to be something to treasure....

Paige said...

I don't know how i missed this one??? how's the elbow doing? driving you mad?