A gallery of my creations with a splash of what dddeeebbbzzz does!
Tuesday, September 2
Belinda - part three!!
On the elbow front - I've been signed off work for the next two weeks - so still no crafting - aaarrrggghhhh!
So back to Belinda - I'm pleased I completed this before the fall, so I can send it into the class for the children to look at. One more episode tomorrow!!
That explains how you got this little book done then. Sorry you still can't do any crafting - quite frustrating I would imagine, especially with being booked off work for two weeks!!
6 comments:
this is so cute...I am sure the kids will love reading this book.
hows the elbow feeling?
The children are going to love reading about Belinda ... I know I am!
So sorry about your elbow hun ... am racking my brain to think of one arm crafting techniques ... it must be driving you mad!
(((hug)))
Ah bless Belinda really did have a lovely time!!!
That explains how you got this little book done then. Sorry you still can't do any crafting - quite frustrating I would imagine, especially with being booked off work for two weeks!!
This is so sweet the children are going to love looking througha nd finding out what Belinda has been upto. how's the page planning going?
Aww Debbie, sorry to hear the news about the elbow - you must feel stir-crazy not being able to craft.
Belinda's adventures are unfolding beautifully - she has all us 'grown-ups' hooked so the children are going to love her.
Toni :o)
Post a Comment