Thursday, September 11

No more sling!!!

Woohoo - no more sling!!! Was rather gobsmacked when the doctor said I didn't need it any more - it's only been two weeks!! I haven't got the full range of motion in the arm and have to do exercises! I can still wear the sling if the arm gets tired. It's actually very strange not to wear it - it's amazing what you can get used to in a short time. I'll now have to adapt to two handed living again.
I'd got it into my head that I wouldn't be back teaching for another few weeks, so providing my doctor agrees on Monday, it's back to work next Tuesday!!! Scary!! Although I have been going in unofficially for meetings and to do paperwork, I'm going to be 'working from home' tomorrow.
Hope to be able to craft at the weekend - Yippee!!! Hopefully I can get back to blogging more regularly as I get back to typing with two hands!!!

9 comments:

Charlol said...

You see! All that resting has made it alllllll better! Will I need to see you tomorrow??? I am at CK just to let you know. Don't envy you doing paperwork though!!!I will have to get back to blogging too have been rather slack!

Unknown said...

You take it easy missy ... no rushing back to work ... these things take time to heal!

Good to have you back though ... I missed you!

misteejay said...

Great news Debbie - have missed having you around.

Toni :o)

Paige said...

Fantastic news Debs. I'm pleased to hear you are two handed again. I shall be looking forward to reading your blogs again :)

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh that's great, i hope you enjoy getting back to scrapping - and blogging!!!

Helen said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing what you make now!

jay670120 said...

congrats in tossing the sling away , look forwards to all the crafting projects you are going to show us but like the others said take it easy you dont want to go back to the sling again !!!

Rhona said...

Good to see you back in blogland again. Glad the arm is healing so well - don't overdo things though! Look forward to reading more posts soon and seeing what you create.

Sarah Louise said...

Congrats but take it easy. Dont over do it and enjoy that crafting when you get back to it, lol