In one of our Reception classes at school they have a teddy which the children take home for a week each and record his adventures in a diary. Unfortunately he was recovering from jet lag after a trip to New York with a colleague, so when I went to Paris I took one of my Kipling monkey keyrings and photographed it in different locations.
Once home I made a photo album detailing Belinda's adventures.
So here is the first episode - continued tomorrow!

8 comments:
This is kind of like what I do with my Raff photos for DD....
Fab book :)
thats so cute we are doing something like that at work with a pig for charity then we have to guess how far he has been. cute book
You mad woman!!!! lol
I am busy making recipe books for the home corner and frames for pictures. The things we do for school!!!
What a lovely idea :o) Is the album going in to school for the children to see? I notice you used your Bind It All again - looks like a good investment.
this is hilarious! had me laughing out loud......and DH already thinks I'm half mad! Glad to see the elbow is not stopping you from crafting!
Debbie, your post really brightened my day - where will Belinda be off to next?
Toni :o)
This is such a lovely idea, I might have to make one about my own teddies adventures :)
Pleased to see a little crafting is still going on even with the poorly arm. nice the see your BIA has been out again :) I've had to order more wires already!!!!
Post a Comment