Monday, January 26

90th birthday!

I love rub ons!! I have a couple of sheets of birthday rub ons where the greetings are all jumbled with pictures of presents. I always find it a fiddle to get the greeting I want, so this time I just covered the paper with a whole bunch straight from the backing sheet. I'm rather pleased with the effect. The 90 is made from some white stickers which I heat embossed in gold and them smothered in glossy accents. A bit of gold mirri card lightens things up a bit. It's still a little dark, but as it's a man card I think that'll be OK! Happy birthday Uncle Fred!! (It's actually on Saturday, so don't let him read this blog!!)

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card Debbie, I'm sure he will love it.

Toni :o)

Charlol said...

Love it and Love the fact it's gold and black, very classic looking. You are doing better with the glossy accents than I am. At the mo I am making mini records for a card. Will post it as soon as it's done. I will get better at posting more stuff just getting time to sort it first!