Saturday, January 24

The 'Tupperware' Game

A family favourite to play at Christmas is a game which Mum first played at a 'Tupperware' party. One pack of cards is dealt to the players and a second pack is called card by card. if you have the card called them you can pick one of the prizes in the middle of the game. There are usually about 6 'silly' prizes (I once played this where the most popular prize was a potato!). Once the 7th card is called the player can take a prize from another player. This continues until the last card is called. At the end anyone holding a prize gets to keep it!!
Finally pictures of Mum and my sister.
So, that was my Christmas album! Hope you enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Rhona said...

I've really enjoyed seeing your Christmas layouts. The only thing I've noticed is that there don't seem to be that many photos of you on the pages!

misteejay said...

Oh I remember this game...I was a Tupperware lady LOL

Your album has come together beautifully Debbie.

Toni :o)

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Sounds a fun game! I enjoyed looking at your Christmas layouts.