Thursday, January 8

Merry Christmas!

Yes, I know I'm a bit late, but I wanted to show you the card the children made at school which went out as our 'corporate' card.
This was all great crafting - they stamped and coloured the image, created the shaker part of the card using acetate and foam tape, added lashings of glitter and then compiled the card with the shaker and a peel off greeting!! Everyone was very impressed by the card, although not so much by the glitter which seemed to escape from the snowman when you least expected it to!!!
(Apologies for the fingermarks - they are mine, not the kids!!)

2 comments:

Macpurp said...

oh how sweet is this!
I love the stamp, I did a few cards with him this year.

lots of love xxx

misteejay said...

Looks like the kids did great - super shaker card.

Toni :o)