Friday, January 30

More L&L

To go with the card I showed in my last post, I made this notebook. I'm getting known around school for these books  and people know that when it's a special occasion they'll get a book!!. I've had one commission, the rest I give as gifts. I do need to get some more orange blooms as I used the last one on this book.

4 comments:

Rhona said...

Little books are so handy, I'm sure people are happy to get them! Further to your comment on my blog, I don't know how I'd feel if I had to work 5 days a week, I like some me time!

misteejay said...

Think you'll be needing to get some more L&L PPs soon as well LOL

Lovely book Debbie.

Toni :o)

Paige said...

In'st the BIA just a wonderful little tool :) I make these as well for the TA's at work they love them :) I have left you an award on my blog :)

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Love the colours of your little book - is it Flavia? I've got that one