Monday, January 5

Snow!

Back to school today! This was the sight of my garden when I left for work.....
....and when I got home again!
It was a training day today so there were no children. Hopefully they they have all had a chance to play in the snow today and make the most of it!!
I think these photos will be making it to my monthly album. As I only have 20 pages for each month, I'm taking photos each day and then each week pick some of the best to scrap.

3 comments:

Macpurp said...

we have no snow but have frost again, got down to minus 15 at my mates house!!!

you have never lived till you have gon down the side of a hill in a sheep feed bag or on a tractor bonnet!! all to be done at my in laws croft! FAB!

misteejay said...

Similar amounts of snow here too Debbie, but I came home to solid ice all the way from the station to my house. Everything has just frozen over :o(

Toni :o)

Rhona said...

We still have a little bit of snow in our garden where the sun hasn't reached it.