Sunday, January 4

Who new?

As an avid Doctor Who fan, I was glued to the TV set last night to see who was going to be taking over the role from the delicious David Tennant. I think the choice of Matt Smith has come as a bit of a surprise to people and certainly some of the opinions on different forums are less than supportive. I suppose the new regeneration will divide the current Doctor Who fanbase into those who are genuine Who followers and those who are just DT fans. I, for one, will be watching Series 5 and look forward to some cracking storylines (although I will miss DT's gorgeous interpretation of the Doctor)
Here is the page I made for my January album - not quite complete yet - I need to find a picture of Matt Smith to put under the photo of DT.

1 comment:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Debbie that's really great! I saw the prog too and think the new one looks good --- will appeal to Dr Who's many teen fans.