I love widgets! I've now found a new passion - trying to find gadgety bits to add to the blog. I spent a merry Monday evening surfing around Blogland and found lots of ideas for things to add. That's where I found the term 'Blog Bling' - love it! One of my favourites has to be the
Crafty Blogs listing, where your blog is ranked by the number of visitors. I started at 580 out of 600 and am slowly working my way up the ranks! How sad is that?! I also love my 'Meez'. It's surprising how much it looks like me. I've been to
Widgetbox and
Springwidgets and found all sorts of other cool stuff. Keep an eye on the right hand side of the blog for an ever growing collection!
No crafting tonight as I've just got back from
Brownies, and am now finding out '
How to look good naked' - I don't think so!! It's bad enough having photos taken when I'm clothed and I certainly wouldn't bare all to the nation!
Once again thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave comments. They are much appreciated.
3 comments:
Widgets looking good. What do you mean WILL? Only if I don't meet you know who... I am avoiding 'look good naked' otherwise I will feel guilty for eating two ton of chocolate I think Charlie is taking after me! Anyhow better get off am refusing to do any school work instead am relaxing and watching CSI later!!!!
your blog is looking fab hun keep it up x
Hi Debs, thanks for you comment on my blog. I too am obsessed with the crafty blog widget, the amount of time I waste tracking my stats and hits when I could be crafting LOL I also signed up for Google Anyltics and for tool :)
Post a Comment