Friday, April 25

Floored!

Thanks to all of you who have come clean about being straight or curly. It certainly look as if I am in the minority! Just to make sure that there is sufficient straightness in my blog, here are a couple of LOs I made when I had my new floor laid!

Thanks to Rachel (daydreamer) for tagging me. I'm in a rush this evening  as I'm off to a dance show, so I will have a good think about my 7 random facts and let you know tomorrow! I shall also have to do a bloghop to choose the 5 people who I would like to tag. If you have left me nice comments - it could be you, as I've been visiting your blog!

1 comment:

Charlol said...

Hi, I have replied to yesterday via my blog. What do you think? Hope the dancing was good. I remember you having your floor laid and how happy you were when it had finally finished and was sorted. I have chillde now after having non laptop time!