Here are a couple of my los from this weekend.


Here we are in Switzerland with the boys when they were young, whizzing down an aerial runway in the park. Notice how all sane Swiss people are snug and warm in their homes. Only the crazy English go to the park in the middle of winter! Not much here except for the usual robo cut title, some tags attached with brads and a bit of ribbon. I think it took longer to cut the photos than to make the page!

I have always enjoyed taking photos and my nephew thought he would get in on the act. Unfortunately he didn't quite get the hang of how to use the camera! I suppose it gives a whole new meaning to the word 'earshot'! Lots of lovely straight lines, robo cut titles (surprise surprise!) and quilled flowers. I bought them ages ago and have never used them so I thought I'd use them to fill in the gaps!
Talking of cameras, I managed to break mine! I can take pictures but the slidy button which lets me review the pictures and take video had bust! Shame! I'm going to have to treat myself to a new one. Oh well, I can't complain as this one was free with a PC version of 'Who wants to be a Millionaire' and it has lasted about 4 years!
4 comments:
OOOOh you have been busy !!! Great work.
I can't imagine you surviving long without a camera especially when we go to IOW. I can't imagine lasting without camera either, scary!!!!!
Had a naff afternoon will email you later.
Well done you for taking part, I just cannot scrap under pressure and to deadlines...I just get totally flustered lol.
Thanks for the tag, been a bit busy just lately but I'm onto it :) xxx
Great work. Like your idea of the book with the Sleepless in Seattle class.
Post a Comment