Saturday, April 19

Busy blogging!

Firstly, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone who has left me such lovely comments. It's been a real source of encouragement. 

I've spent most of today glued to my laptop playing with the blog! I did find some time to do complete a couple of layouts though.

This one is a picture of me being gunged at a Summer Club I used to help at. We used to have about 600 kids in a marquee! I always seemed to get chosen for the gunge tank - happy days! I chose the colours to go with my t-shirt and the gunge! Mainly DCWV bright stack with some odds and ends I found lurking! As usual I cut the title on the robo, although my laptop wouldn't let me use a really drippy font!


This is mainly my April Scrapagogo kit. I've always loved to dance and used to teach Morris and Country Dancing at school before I moved on to Line Dancing! The picture is another old one. I can tell because my hair was brown then and it isn't now!! I went flowery because of the flowers on the Morris Men's hats - not something I usually do, but the kit inspired me! I added journalling on some flowers cut on the robo. The title is robo cut too! I had a bit of  fright as the robo suddenly stopped during the cut. I left it alone and went for a cup of coffee and fortunately it started up again as good as gold! I love that machine!

Must go now to watch 'Dr Who'. A Saturday evening must - along with 'I'd Do Anything' , 'NCIS' and 'CSI'!

1 comment:

Kazza said...

Fabulous scrap pages - your 'me' album is going to be really special. You have some fantastic photos to scrap with (Morris Dancing, grunge and Jack Frost - looking forward to seeing what's next LOL!) x Karen