Friday, April 18

Final Friday

Well, it's nearly over - the last official day of the Spring Break. (Weekends don't count!)
So what did I do today? I began by scrapping some photos from years ago (when I was 11) and our trip to see the QE2 when it was new! 
Next it was into Kingston for lunch at Frankie and Bennys and to the pictures to see 'Spiderwick Chronicles'! Great film. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really enjoyed it. Will have to see about getting the books for school. I think the kids will love them! 
Finished of our trip to town with a visit to Wilkinsons and bought some glue runners and an A5 cutting mat. Didn't know they did craft stuff - embellishments, peel offs, adhesives etc. Not an extensive range but handy in an emergency!
Got home in time to decide that I may blog after all and investigated blog sites and came up with this one!
So, there you are, the first entry. Off to take some photos of LOs to make this a bit more of a crafty blog!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Well done on starting your blog, you will find it quite addictive once you get going! (Came here via UKS)

Charlol said...

Debz,wow your blog is looking really good. I will have to sort mine properly now. Welcome to blogging!!!!!!

jay670120 said...

well done setting up a new blog ...will be following it and watching it grow xx
saw the link on UKS

Cass said...

Welcome to blogland. Looks like you had a great day out today.

Cass xx

Helen said...

Well done on starting your blog! I am sure you will find it as addictive as everybody else!

Shirley said...

Beware blogging can be addictive BUT fun :)