- I have met the Queen
- I have been to Australia
- My sister lives in Switzerland
- I hate gardening
- I have taught in the same school for 29 years
- I have ridden a camel
- I love junk food
So who shall I tag?
Well, as I've only been in Blogland for about a week I don't know many of you at all, so I've been through my comments and chosen some of you as a thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. If you have been tagged recently I've tended to leave you alone!
- Charlol - because I work with her! You might as well find out what I have to put up with each day!!
- Dawn - I love everything she does, especially the owls! I also love the name of her blog!
- Fae - One of the first to welcome me to Blogland and like me she obviously needs an excuse for not being able to find time to do the H thing!
- Claire - We Kipling girls have to stick together. (I've got about 12!)
- Tracy - She was the first person to leave a comment on my blog and she lives in South Africa!
Looking forward to finding out more about you all!
3 comments:
Hi Debz, I am enjoying the CC, but have only managed to do 2 layouts and am halfway through Shimelles book. Also had to help DD with her layout, which involved picking up over 100 eyelets off the floor. Fortunately I am not in my usual room as that has a thicker carpet! Hoping to do a bit more tonight.
Hi I have done it and finished my Nans card so am chilling at home with CSI now. I did not know you had met the queen or did I?
I have been brain training with mum and now my brain is well and truly frazzled.
Have a good weekend
interesting facts Debbie! wow, you must really love your job! & you've met the great lady herself too! :)
Post a Comment