Sunday, April 27

Circles!

Well I've bitten the bullet and had a go! Yes, I've made a LO with no straight lines!!! (well, there is a slight hint of one as I had to have the lines of circles on the paper line up!!) I used my April Scrapagogo kit (doesn't it just go on forever?!) as inspiration, as the circled paper was a perfect start. Most of the circles I cut on my robo. The only ones I didn't are the actual photos, and I wish I'd had the patience to fiddle with the robo and do them properly as I can't handcut circles!! 
So, I survived circles BUT swirls and curls are a different matter! I'm now going to spend the day restoring straightness to the world with some straight los!

8 comments:

Charlol said...

well done Debs. it looks brilliant. I am going to have a go at completing a challenge today! Very scary....

Tracy said...

Well done, that looks lovely. I must admit, I am a straight liner too, although I do try not to, but it just doesnt look right to me if it is not straight.

Unknown said...

Fantastic LO - love it X

Cass said...

Swirl and curl girl here. Fabby circle LO. Well done! I've not tried cutting photos on my Robo either.

Cass xx

kelly said...

how lovely ! its really effective and i love the colours x

mandijane said...

Wow it looks great....

elliemook said...

lovely layout, might have to scraplift this one as I like circles :) x

Mrsjobee said...

Fantastic - really need to use some more of my kit