Saturday, April 19

dddeeebbbzzz-agogo

My first ever Scrapagogo kit arrived this week and I couldn't wait to get started.
I chose a picture of me at primary school and one of me on the first day of my final teaching practice. (Both taken a VERY long time ago!)
I don't normally go for pastel shades, but the cardstock matched my cardigan perfectly.
I don't tend to do much journalling either, but the journalling pad inspired me - well, at least I wrote what the photos were about!


Another old photo of me when I played the role of 'Jack Frost' in a Christmas panto.
I went for the monochrome look, using the kit with a few extra silver stars. I cut the title on my robo. I was intrigued by the acrylic strip and thought it would look good silver! Lesson learned - if you try to heat emboss acrylic, it melts!! 
This is probably more my style of LO, I like a geometric look, but I rarely scrap just one picture - with the huge pile of old photos, I usually try to fling as many as I can at a page!

10 comments:

Inspiration Alley said...

Great Layouts. Really like the way you;ve included the journaling as part of the design.

mandijane said...

A great start to what looks to be a fab blog...will enjoy hopping in and out to visit :-)

Rachel said...

welcome to the world of gogo, fabulous lo

Charlol said...

Wow they look good Debs what font did you use for the wishing star??? I will send you my new blog when I have finished making it.

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Love the LOs. Very nice how the semi circle unites the two photos in the first LO. Often difficult to make photos from different periods mesh together.

Unknown said...

hi dddeeeeebbbzzzz - not sure how many d,e and z's to put in!! nice blog....love the photo of you in black and white...

x Rachel x said...

wow, your blog is really coming on now! its looking fab, love your LO'S, i was thinking about getting one of those little meez persons!x

Fae said...

Fab lo's - Gogo kits are fab! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Mrsjobee said...

Love how you have used the journalling panels in the first LO

Claire aka Feline said...

Great layouts, I like the Wishing Star purely because its black and white which is just perfect :)