So I have to admit that I am a straight line person! I don't do curves! My favourite shop bought card is an Edward Monkton design 'The law of straightness.'

I have it pinned to my notice board at school to remind those I work with of my funny ways!
This principle of straightness very much applies to my scrapbooking. Most (if not all!) of my layouts are based on straight lines and are very geometric. For some reason I find curves and circles difficult to work with. I have a robo, so in theory I can cut perfect curve and circles, but the idea just doesn't appeal. So, are you a straight or curly scrapbooker, or am I alone in my straightness!?
(By the way, by pure chance, I have just polished off a bag of twisty chips - maybe there is hope for me yet!?)
9 comments:
And I on the other hand am the complete opposite and have to have everything curly, wavy. I think that is my defiance in me. I will however make straight cards to sell as there are a lot of people who like the laws of straightness!!! I can confirm dddeeebbbzzz is a definite follower of the laws of straightness.
dddeeebbbzzz I will have to respond to this in my blog tomorrow for all those curly wavy people! lol
By the way had to download the edward monkton screensaver. Its brilliant!!!!
Yes of course my ICT co-ordinator is wonderful and work is always varied
LOL...loved your post. I'm afraid I'm a swirly,curly wavy girl too.Although I am pernickety about things.I think that's my Virgo nature.
Cass xx
hia, popping by to check out your blog and to say thank you for visiting mine!
Wow on the guiding service by the way, that's brilliant. I am currently a Ranger Guider and my girls love doing mini scrapbooks, and more complex arty things...they have expensive tastes though! loL!
HI hun, i'm tagging you, 7 random facts about you plesse, then pass it on to 5 people, thanks x
good post - like those postcards - i am not sure what i am - my hair is very straight but has a mad wave in the back so what does that say about me????
I am a swirly girl too but do need to have my stash all orgainised or else I would never find any thing!
I have been told I am "erratic" so as it comes!!!!
love the Edward Monkton cards, I have the madness hamsters one on my desk! I'm not curvy or straight, I'm indecisive!! x
Post a Comment