Thursday, July 3

And the winner is ....

I've only been blogging for three months and I'm very flattered by the number of people who stop by and take the time to comment. In that time there are many of you who I have 'spoken to' on blogs, on UKS in the forums and also had conversations on the message boards.
Paige and I have chatted several times on UKS and I count her as one of my 'Cyber friends'. She has kindly sent me this award, so thank you very much Paige. I'm delighted to accept. 
Another of my 'Cyber friends' is Toni who is on my UKS friends list and we regularly exchange comments about the posts on our blogs. She has also sent me the award, so thank you very much Toni. Once again, I'm delighted to accept.

The rules for this award are.

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog - Done!
2. Link the person you received your award from - Done!
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. - Charlol, Laura, JoTinkerbelle, Donna, Cleocrafts,  Kirsty 
These are all fab places to visit for inspiration and a bit of gossip!
4. Put links of those blogs on yours - Done!
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the boys/girls you've nominated - Done!

5 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm glad that more than one person wanted to present you with this award - I have found your blog such fun to visit - all those widgets LOL You really go me hooked.

Toni :o)

~Emma~ said...

And its very well deserved to!!

misteejay said...

Debbie, I was pleased to nominate you as you finally made me step out of my comfort zone and try a few more bits-n-pieces on my blog - think I am fast running out of space now for widgets and things LOL

Toni :o)

Laura said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for passing it on to me! I am chuffed!

Unknown said...

Whoops :0)

There is a little something for you on my blog just to say Thank you for all of the inspiration:-

http://acraftingjourney.blogspot.com/2008/07/few-days-off-from-blogging.html