On my trip to Portsmouth, we were wandering around the area surrounding Gunwharf Quays and came across this statue. It was just standing on a piece of lawn by some flats. It was just begging to be photographed. Whilst in David Bailey mode, I started taking snaps of the different ground textures. I usually only photograph people or scenes so this was a bit of a diversion.
Everything from the page is from the May and June Scrapagogo kits. I'm still amazed at how long they last!


6 comments:
Love the underfoot pics, I never do anything like that, but it is effective
what a great idea to take the extra photos! and it really adds a different angle to the layout!
Beautiful layout and what a great idea to take closeups of the surroundings x
What a great statue! LO showcases it perfectly.
very funky papers and like the effect you got along the side with the photos.
Great LO and love the photos at the side.Great idea.
Cass xxx
Post a Comment