The June Scrapagogo kit came with a 'Flip Flop' book. It took me a while to work out what to do with it! As the most recent photos I had were of big nephew's Confirmation, I thought I'd make a book to celebrate the occasion, which I will probably send to my sister.
I printed a selection of pictures and chopped them down to the right size for the flip floppy bits. I then used some rub ons to the photos and some K&Co Addison sentiment stickers on the covers, which were papers from the Gogo kit.
I was so pleased with it that I've already taken it into school for everyone to admire! There are some staff who were there when I took in the first pictures after his birth!! (And I made them watch all the home videos of his first months!)


4 comments:
Wow that is beautiful. I've always wondered what a flip flop book was so thanks for sharing x
Oh wow...its fab! Started on one of these yesterday but think I may just send it to you instead to finish for me! LOL! Hugs Em.x
I saw it for real and thought it was really really really good. Again I never had heard of a flip flop book, such a good idea.
Super book Debbie, I'm sure your sister will love it (if you can actually part with it LOL).
Toni :o)
Post a Comment