Friday, July 18

Big Kids @ Heart

I've been busy with school stuff this week and my crafting has been nil! So here is a LO I made in the Easter Holidays. Big nephew caught slurping his yogurt (yes I know, more food!) I know the brown patterned paper is DCWV Glitter stack but the rest is a mystery! Didn't have any yogurt embellishments so I added an ice cream!!!! Another pink LO for the boys! It just seems to suit their messy eating habits!!
With the holidays fast approaching, I'm looking forward to loads of scrapping time! Another incentive is that I'm now in a team at UKS! We are 'Big Kids @ Heart'! It's great to be able to meet new people, but I'm also fortunate to be in a team with Charlol, my workmate and Ladybug, a fellow blogger! The team name was really a bit of a no brainer after our initial introductions - we all seem to be adults going on 5 at times!! We've only been official since Wednesday, so I'm looking forward to finding out more about my fellow teamies and exchanging loads of hints, tips and ideas.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Loving the pink again :) I hope your nephews like it as a colour? :)
have you sorted that costume out yet? fishnets and a mini skirt, pigtails and freckles that's it isn't it ;)

elliemook said...

Fab layout. Hope you have lots of fun in your new team x