Tuesday, July 29

Catch up - Aspiration

Here's part two of week two of Shimelle's 'My Freedom' class - Aspiration. 
Lots of colours here due to the lottery balls (the only way I'm going to be able to retire early!) and the coloured stash (I'd love to own a craft shop!). In the top right is a card made for me by my mate Charlol, whose cards I love and I'd love to have the patience to be able to do decoupage. The Statue of Liberty appears because I WILL get to New York one day! The journalling is about my first 50 years and my next 50 years! I love how this class has come just at the end of my 49th year - everything just fits so well! The patterned paper is from my Pink Petticoat Doodlicious download, which I used on my party invites. The title is made from stickers which I inked with a 3 colour toned ink pad.


6 comments:

misteejay said...

I need a lottery win too LOL. Lovely LO Debbie.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Great looking LO, love the colours.

~Emma~ said...

Oh its beautiful Debs. Everything you have picked is lovely! Hugs Em.x

Charlol said...

Love the double LO you are clever at scrapping! Awwww thank you that was a really nice comment. So when ARE we going to open purple paper palace then?????

Paige said...

This is fantastic. all that use of colour is great!!!!! i love the photos of the paper stash!

Rhona said...

I do like this layout and that paper you had for your invites is cute!! The card is lovely but I don't have the patience for decoupage - give me quick and simple instead!