I've spent a happy day working on my entry for a 'My favourite place' themed CJ. I've been thinking about what I would do for about three weeks, but when it came to it even more inspiration struck a couple of days ago. I know that some of my fellow CJers are blog readers so I don't want to spoil the surprise by giving away any more than these sneaky peeks! (The only hint I'll give is that your PC has not gone wrong - everything is grey, white and black!) This has been the first entry for someone elses CJ and I did everything on a background paper which I didn't stick into the CJ until the very end. Even then I was terrified I'd stick it in upside down or do something terrible!! There was no disaster and all went according to plan so I can post it in a week's time and look forward to receiving he next one!!





If you want to see the finished pages you'll have to come back next April when the journals are finished!!!
11 comments:
tantalising peek eh? looks fascinating - think i get this one next so will see it in it's full glory - very excited about posting day!!
I'm intruiged. Looks fab. Deb x
Looks interesting...will look out for the finished item.
Toni :o)
Hi there,
Yes this does look interesting, BTW there is a little gift for you on my blog
Tracey x
well that looks very interesting
this looks nice!!!!! I'm likey liking the colour theme!!! the lettering is looking very nice!
Hmmm... very interesting - but waiting till April??? Now who is impatient - me!!
wow you clever person, even the sneaky peek looks really really good!
i love these sneek peeks interesting !
Impatiently stamping feet! APRIL? Thats so NOT fair!! (Its looks fab babe and I can't wait to see it finished!) Hugs Em.x
That looks very interesting.....great sneeky's there...
Post a Comment