Wednesday, July 16

My freedom - My stash!

I'm thoroughly enjoying Shimelle's 'My Freedom' class. This week is quite thought provoking with prompts about Inspiration and Aspiration.
Having decided to go with a purple / pink colour theme for my album, I realised that I was running short of purple card stock. A quite trip round the internet found loads of purple stash at 'Charmed Cards and Crafts'. I ordered on Sunday and today my package of perfect purpleness arrived! I've got Bazzill Doodlbug in Gumdrops, Fairy Dust, Lilac and Forget-me-not and beautiful Bling in Flirty, Infatuation and Serendipity! (Have no idea which is which - but who cares - they are all gorgeous!) A couple of packs of brads and I'm set for a weekend of scrapping to catch up on what I know I won't get done this week as I have parent meetings this week and our Leaver's Red Carpet Party on Friday.  
Roll on Saturday!

6 comments:

debs14 said...

I'm a very new 'blogger' and have been browsing to see what other people are doing for 'my freedom'. Loved your Time and Travel pages, and am hoping to tackle 'travel' this weekend. I too work in a school - secretary/assistant exams officer in a large secondary - and looking forward to 6 weeks scrapping time!

debs14 said...

Just stumbled into your blog while browsing for inspiration this morning. I'm a very new scrapper so any ideas are greedily taken. Loved your time and travel pages! Hoping to tackle my travel pages at the weekend. Like you I work in a school - secretary/assistant exams officer in secondary - and looking forward to 6 weeks freedom to scrap this summer!

Paige said...

Love all your Purpleness Debz! looks like our team is full :)
have you sorted your costume yet for Friday?

misteejay said...

Ooooooooo what scrummy stash - lovely colours.

Toni :o)

Macpurp said...

oooh that cards are just lovely!
have lots of fun with them!

Paige said...

Whoop Whoop!!!!! we are ten and BigKids@Heart!!!!! :)