Monday, July 7

My Freedom

I've signed up for Shimelle's new class and have no idea what to expect! This is the first class I've ever taken part in and I'm very excited. I haven't bought any of the kits as I've so much stash lurking in corners and during the class my Scrapagogo and CleoCrafts kits will be arriving. 
Yesterday evening I started to sort out cardstock and patterned papers which could be suitable. My albums are usually a hotch potch of different colours, but I'm going for a purple / lilac / mauve theme as I have so much stuff in these shades.
I've seen that many of my fellow bloggers are taking part so I'm relying on you all for support! I know the next two and a half weeks are going to be tough as it's my busiest time at school, but once the holidays arrive I shall hopefully be able to stay on track.
I can't wait to open my inbox tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Having read about this class on more than one blog I really need to go and have a see what it is about.

Tinkerbelle said...

Wow.. good luck with the challenge... and I just love your CJ.. what a good them xx sorry not been around things have been manic and a little hard here xx opefully back on track now xxxx

Macpurp said...

very exciting,hope you enjoy it .
xx

Charlol said...

Guess what forgot about the class mind you have soooo much to catch up on and to do during the holidays probably won't have a minute to even try out class. First of all I have to watch film of Narnia with 'someone'.

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

How did you photo taking go today? Hope you enjoyed the first prompt.

Cass said...

Good luck with the class.

Cass xxx