With the summer finally it's way I thought I'd share this summery LO! Lots of lovely Flavia Lemons and Lilacs paper and embellishments and a few coloured paper clips for good measure. Big nephew in the garden in Switzerland.
I'm still copying DVDs - 10 more done - only another 20 to go!!!
5 comments:
Lovely bright and cheery colours.
Toni :o)
Its wonderful and I love the paperclip detailing! Em.x
Hi there!! Just popped by to tell you that there's a little something on me blog for you......
.. and I've just noticed you're not on my blogroll - tut tut! Will rectify that immediately!! xx
Hi Debbie, just a note to thank you for your comment on my new blog the other day, I am slowly working my way through the blogmaze and the site has a few more bits on now !! thanks again for your support. Tracey x
Bless! You make such nice scrap pages and use really nice bright colours if only I could do something as good, will need to start practicing!
Post a Comment