I have spent most of the weekend chained to my Mac trying to process the video footage of the kids on the Isle of Wight to put onto DVD for them. I started at about 4.30 in the afternoon on Saturday and by 11.15p.m. the first attempt had ended in frustration when the movie was too big to fit on the DVD!! Started again at 6.00a.m. on Sunday and by 10.30 the first stage was completed. First DVD was finally run off at about 5.00 after creation process 2 and problems with the blank DVDs and then the screen going all strange! Have now managed to copy about 10 and am giving up for the evening!!
Anyway this tale of woe is just leading up to the fact that I haven't been doing any gardening! Could do with this digger the boys had when the were little!! Well, looking at he height of some of the weeds I think a machete may be more in order so that I can hack my way to the shed at the end of the garden to get the lawn mower!!
This is one of my Easter holiday pages - back in the days when I had time to scrap!!! (Roll on Thursday!)

5 comments:
Lovely LO.
I know what you mean about gardening - my grass was finally cut last week so I am no longer treking through waist-high stuff to get to the car LOL
Toni :o)
I'm so glad I have my husband to cut the grass for me othewise it may never get done! He's taken a shine to gardening and I'm happy to let him get on with it.
Good luck with getting those DVD's done in time. Last day for us today. we had a really good speaker come in for the day and talk to us all about behaviour managment. Tomorrow I have 7 dogs to groom!!!!!!!!! enjoy you r'e last few days of term.
If you manage to find a machete, can I borrow it for my garden? I am hoping that during the holidays we might find the garden again somewhere!
Oh babe those DVDs sound like hard work...but I bet they are fab to watch! This LO is just so summery and lovely. Hugs Emma.x
Post a Comment